I the light of the Grenfell disaster that are many flat owners and building management companies having to look at installing fire alarm systems in to high rise building across the country.
many flat owners have had to organise a ‘waking watch’ in their blocks of flats in order to provide a little bit of peace of mind after the distress and concerns of Grenfell.
Fire Protection Systems have recently helped the flat owners and their management company of a 9 storey block of flats, just north of London. we installed a fire alarm system throughout the building which has helped them to reduce their ongoing weekly costs by removing the need for a waking watch.
- The system meets the recommendations of National Fire Chiefs Council Simultaneous Evacuation Guidance.
- The system was in stalled in 6 working days
- The system was installed to budget
- The system was installed without breaching any existing fire barriers
- The system was installed and commissioned within each flat in 15-20 minutes
We have won a second order on the back of this to install in the South West, a 8 storey block that has cladding issues that wanted to reduce the ongoing cost of the waking watch.
Work is due to commence soon, look out for more details.